Image by Stephen Rees
SD90MAC-H2

Someone commented on this picture which is also posted at www.rrpicturearchives.net – and I discovered that on this date I had had a good day and only one image had been posted on flickr. So I will be posting more of these images, which were originally posted to alt.binaries.pictures.rail on usenet

This loco is no longer on the CP roster posted at dieselshop.us

BoN Boink 2010

A long time ago when the internet had no spam there were all kinds of interest groups where people could post articles, read articles, respond to articles, take discussions to email, and get to know each other. I joined a few groups, and the one that entertained me the most was soc.singles. I mostly joined because I wanted to get dates. I didn’t get any but I stuck around and got to know the regulars… Soc.singles, the newsgroup on Usenet, had a tradition where participants would host get-togethers all over North America, and being a participant, I would get to one or two a year, and they were called boinks. Why the strange name? You can imagine that quite a few people who admired each other’s writings wanted nothing more than to jump each other’s bones, and so they did… Now, around about the summer of 1998, a regular participant of soc.singles, which by that time had become soc.singles.moderated to cut down on spam and wannafucks, decided to host a boink at her place in Vermont. It became an annual tradition almost immediately. Through the years I had gone to five or six of these, and always had a good time, so this past August I made myself another opportunity to visit with friends I hadn’t seen in quite a while. I had always taken pictures at boinks, but this was the first time I shot video at one. What little footage I got doesn’t begin to convey what good times we had just hanging out together… Anyway, I’m sharing this for posterity in hopes that we can keep

UFOs: Best UFO Photos. Cool UFO Videos. Proof of UFOs.

Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com … http … ################## PROJECT MOTHERSHIP UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com Or Here… http Or Here… UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com Best UFO YouTube Channel… http __________________ ################## UFOs: Best UFO Photos. Cool UFO Videos. Proof of UFOs. 200 Million Views !!! UFO Sightings. UFO Reports. UFO Disclosure. The best photos of UFOs and best videos of aliens UFOs proof evidence coolest photos and videos with the latest updates on disclosure about UFOs and aliens and space. With Stephen Bassett and Dr Steven Greer and Astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell and many other excellent UFO researchers. AUYVN and Ace Bryan Central production. Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Videos Photos. Project MotherShip is a gallery collection of UFO disclosure efforts of one man Sir Gilligan Horry, Jimbo, Ace Bryan Central, AUYVN, over the past 12 years working full time to help with The Disclosure Project agendas. A gallery collection of UFO videos, UFO photos, UFO homepages, UFO graphics, funny UFO postcards, UFO banner art, Free UFO videos facebook, UFOs aliens live chat rooms, UFO screensavers, UFO groups, UFO clubs, Earth Care Day, 200 Million Views, and much more. Also the history of the development of the websites called Aliens UFO Free Videos and two UFOs Aliens Intelligence Agencies including AUCSNTSO and Yahoo 360 UFO networks. UFO research at the extreme. And YouTube UFO documentaries about aliens, top secret project, UFO Hunters
Video Rating: 4 / 5

News Flash. Pass it On !!! Ace Bryan Central Website

Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com … http … ################## PROJECT MOTHERSHIP UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com Or Here… http Or Here… UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com Best UFO YouTube Channel… http __________________ ################## AceBryan WEBSITE HERE AceBryan.IsGreat.org AceBryan7ox AceBryan7oXx AceBryanCentral News Flash. Pass it On !!! AceBryan Central Website … http QUOTE: “And if anyone gets any ideas about deleting AceBryanCentral, well, we will have a new AceBryanCentral right up online within an hour, from the AUYVN intelligence agency.” Plus we have other ideas planned. So get ready for another Christmas surprise!!! 🙂 ________________ TAGs: AceBryan7ox AceBryan7oXx AceBryanCentral Ace Bryan AceBryan Aliens UFOs Space Universe Disclosure Proof Evidence Network Club Friends Fans Fansite YouTube Channels Videos Aliens UFO Video Photo Latest News Updates Chat Rooms Forums Message Boards Homepage Group Fansites Exopolitics Radio Extraterrestrials HubbleSite Astronomy Facts Honesty Care Wisdom Dr Steven Greer and Stephen Bassett and Alfred Webre and Art Bell and Charles D. Bohne and Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA and UseNet Newsgroups. The world class top 10 and top 100 top UFO sites and best resource for the best UFO videos, best images and top secret documents, best UFO files available. Our UFO and alien videos are the very best we have found from all over the world and the Internet. We have UFO videos and pictures from the USA, UK, China
Video Rating: 5 / 5

UFO Disclosure UFO Evidence UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Videos.

Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com … http … A UFO Disclosure Supporter, Millions of UFO Evidence about Top Secret UFOs, Proof, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Space, Videos, and Above Top Secret Deep Black Projects… Jim (Sir Gilligan Horry) of Jims Space Agency!!! I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality, and Saving The World!!! In this UFO slide show of screenshots of my UFO websites including my funny UFO collage art and UFO postcards, you will see a sampling of some of the effort I have put into UFO Disclosure since 1996, and it’s no secret because I posted over 100000 messages similar to a daily diary in UseNet NewsGroups since the year 2000. Enjoy!!! Have a Great Day!!! Help Me Save The World!!! Due to huge popular demand these ‘Best UFO Disclosure UFO Evidence UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Videos’ UFO web sites screenshots slide shows and UFO videos were proudly documented, edited, and brought to you by Jim (Sir Gilligan Horry) from Jims Space Agency!!! Aliens UFOs Proof Evidence Jims Space Agency YouTube Videos Network!!! Saving The World!!! Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com Or here… http And here… YouTube.com LISA LOVES LOVE and ACE BRYAN CENTRAL, LISALOVESLOVE and ACEBRYANCENTRAL is authorized by Sir Gilligan Horry and the AUYVN Intelligence Agency and Jims Space Agency to share the above video. Jim’s Space Aliens UFOs Agency. The Great Wizzard Sir Gilligan Horry with UFO Disclosure and UFO Evidence about UFOs
Video Rating: 4 / 5

LOLGramps

I have always been fascinated by felines! Young friendz told me some of my Grampaw-isms reminded them of LolCat! What is it? Well… Lolcats is a term used to describe an image combining a photograph of an animal, most frequently a cat, with a subjectively humorous and idiosyncratic caption in broken English referred to as Kitty Pidgin, or lolspeak. The idea originated on 4chan imageboards as Caturday. The name “lolcat” is a compound word of “lol” and “cat”. The phenomenon is also referred to as cat macros. Lolcats are created for photo sharing imageboards and other internet forums. Lolcats are similar to other anthropomorphic animal-based image macros such as the O RLY? owl. The term lolcat gained national media attention in the United States when it was covered by Time magazine,[8] which wrote that non-commercialized phenomena of the sort are increasingly rare, stating that lolcats have “a distinctly old-school, early 1990s, Usenet feel to [them].” The superimposed text is assumed to be uttered by the cat in the photograph. There are parallels between the language used in lolcats and baby talk, which owners of cats often use when talking to them.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

BLUEBIRD SCANS by James Grigsby

NOTES ON THE VIDEO: This video is dedicated to one of the Scan Masters of the early 1990’s Usenet, who went by the pseudonym of “BlueBird” and specialized in the scanning of shashinshu. BlueBird scans were generally posted under the alt.binaries.pictures hierarchy. NOTES ON THE MUSIC: This music uses my own system of polychordal harmony, based on complementary scales. The form is essentially theme and variations (ABABA) with the variations created by polyrhythmic cut-outs – inserting silences to create movement in a static texture.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

aba_xmas_2009.wmv

This Christmas season, I’ve created a video for the news:alt.binaries.assbite group. It’s an extension of the news:alt.binaries.images.fun : or rather, a secondary place to have fun with graphics and such. A lot of graphic manipulators are there, putting the faces of group members in other art work: some will even animate the pictures as well. I’m one of those folks that does both. As you’ll see at the end, the number of folks messing is impressive for such a small group. If you want to join in on the fun, just go to news:alt.binaries.assbite. If your ISP has chosen to be one of those commie plot companies that want to censor free expression on the internet by canceling their offering of Usenet (without giving you a break on the price) you can still join in by joining one of the usenet providers like Giganews (My personal provider) astraweb, or easynews. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, joyous solstice, happy Hanuka, and wonderful garbage collection day. That should pretty much cover it. SWIGGY

abif_paree.wmv

We do a lot of whimsical things in the Usenet groups I subscribe to. One item is graphic manipulations. I downloaded several pictures from alt.binaries.french.humor and was able to incorporate some of the head-shots into them. Since the pics came from a French newsgroup, I decided that I’d turn it into a French holiday for the alt.binaries.assbite and alt.binaries.images.fun groups. And to think that the government and ISPs are trying to kill of Usenet!