The Lincoln Lawyer Movie Trailer Official (HD)

Twitter.com – Follow Us! The Lincoln Lawyer hits theaters on March 18th, 2011. Cast: Matthew McConaughey, Marisa Tomei, Ryan Phillippe, William H. Macy, Josh Lucas, Michael Pena, Trace Adkins, Katherine Moennig A low-level criminal defense attorney Mickey Haller, who finds himself representing a wealthy client with ties to a previous murder case Haller handled. The […]

CP9303 Roberts Bank BC 2005_0525

CP9303 Roberts Bank BC 2005_0525 Image by Stephen Rees SD90MAC-H2 Someone commented on this picture which is also posted at www.rrpicturearchives.net – and I discovered that on this date I had had a good day and only one image had been posted on flickr. So I will be posting more of these images, which were […]

BoN Boink 2010

A long time ago when the internet had no spam there were all kinds of interest groups where people could post articles, read articles, respond to articles, take discussions to email, and get to know each other. I joined a few groups, and the one that entertained me the most was soc.singles. I mostly joined […]

UFOs: Best UFO Photos. Cool UFO Videos. Proof of UFOs.

Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com … http … ################## PROJECT MOTHERSHIP UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com Or Here… http Or Here… UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com Best UFO YouTube Channel… http __________________ ################## UFOs: Best UFO Photos. Cool UFO Videos. Proof of UFOs. 200 Million Views !!! UFO Sightings. UFO Reports. UFO Disclosure. The best photos of UFOs and best videos of aliens UFOs proof evidence coolest […]

News Flash. Pass it On !!! Ace Bryan Central Website

Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com … http … ################## PROJECT MOTHERSHIP UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.50webs.com Or Here… http Or Here… UFOs-Aliens-Proof-Evidence.totalh.com Best UFO YouTube Channel… http __________________ ################## AceBryan WEBSITE HERE AceBryan.IsGreat.org AceBryan7ox AceBryan7oXx AceBryanCentral News Flash. Pass it On !!! AceBryan Central Website … http QUOTE: “And if anyone gets any ideas about deleting AceBryanCentral, well, we will have a new […]

UFO Disclosure UFO Evidence UFOs Aliens Extraterrestrials Videos.

Jims-Space-Agency.50webs.com … http … A UFO Disclosure Supporter, Millions of UFO Evidence about Top Secret UFOs, Proof, Aliens, Extraterrestrials, Space, Videos, and Above Top Secret Deep Black Projects… Jim (Sir Gilligan Horry) of Jims Space Agency!!! I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous YouTube Video Personality, and Saving The World!!! […]

LOLGramps

I have always been fascinated by felines! Young friendz told me some of my Grampaw-isms reminded them of LolCat! What is it? Well… Lolcats is a term used to describe an image combining a photograph of an animal, most frequently a cat, with a subjectively humorous and idiosyncratic caption in broken English referred to as […]

BLUEBIRD SCANS by James Grigsby

NOTES ON THE VIDEO: This video is dedicated to one of the Scan Masters of the early 1990’s Usenet, who went by the pseudonym of “BlueBird” and specialized in the scanning of shashinshu. BlueBird scans were generally posted under the alt.binaries.pictures hierarchy. NOTES ON THE MUSIC: This music uses my own system of polychordal harmony, […]

aba_xmas_2009.wmv

This Christmas season, I’ve created a video for the news:alt.binaries.assbite group. It’s an extension of the news:alt.binaries.images.fun : or rather, a secondary place to have fun with graphics and such. A lot of graphic manipulators are there, putting the faces of group members in other art work: some will even animate the pictures as well. […]

“Rah-Rah Metro”

“Rah-Rah Metro” Image by Jason McHuff Pictures taken on the Peninsula Crossing Trail and in the St Johns area in North Portland "Improvements to this site paid for, in part, with funds provided by Metro’s open spaces, parks and streams bond measure, approved May 1995" Title from this Usenet post