Dewalt Air Conditioning Test Part II Practice

Download: EBAY LISTING: BLOG: Free HVAC SOFTWARE; HVAC/R BOOKS: (View my qualifications as a HVAC expert) DOCSTOC: ( (YOU TUBE) SUBSCRIBE!NEW HVAC/R VIDS WILL BE POSTED SOON!!!) And yes no more stupid questions I am a EPA certified Hvac Tech. EPA TEST FOR REFIGERANTS-ANSWER KEY COVERS ALL PARTS EPA Section 608 Technician Certification Type I Certification — Can only work on Small Appliance (5lbs or less of refrigerant) Type II Certification — Can only work on Medium, High and Very-High Pressure Appliances. Type III Certification — Can only work on Low-Pressure Appliances. Universal Certification — Someone who possesses Type I, Type II and Type III Certifications The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has required that all persons handling refrigerants should be certified. If you are not certified you can’t legally buy refrigerants. EPA-Approved Section 608 certification is needed to service building air conditioning and refrigeration systems. With 608 certification, you can purchase any refrigerant in containers greater than 20 pounds. With 609 certification you can purchase refrigerant in any size container including those that contain less than 20 pounds from an auto supply house for use in cooling the passenger compartment
Video Rating: 3 / 5