Now while you search, listen to 60 online radio stations.
Goo++ Google-Centered Compact Meta Search and Personal Links Home Page Manager.
Digg.com: "A new non-commercial personal links manager and meta / multi search. The site includes both various Google category searches and a wide variety of general and targeted searches from other search engines. The GooPlusPlus.com site keeps things compact and uncomplicated by providing a single input line to initiate all searches and functions."
* Google sites and targeted searches – images, maps, news, MP3, people, code, shopping, gmail, Google Docs
* Google general search viewed in English and 16 european, middle-eastern, and asian languages.
* Major non-Google categorized searches – Baidu (Chinese), Clusty, and Exalead
* General searches with different "styles and features" – Cluuz, GigaBlast, ixQuick, Kosmix, Yahoo
* Major non-English searches – Baidu (Chinese 汉语语言) | Naver (Korean 한국어 언어) | Yahoo-JP (Japanese 日本語)
* Special functions – answers (M.I.T. Q&A) | definr (dictionary) | max maps | translate (Babelfish URL or text) | wayback (URL cache)
* Targeted category and specialized search:
audio (SkreemR MP3) | BoardReader (forums) | BuddyFetch (social)
Cleepr (music video) | Craigslist | del.icio.us (bookmarks) | Ebay (buy/sell/auction)
Froogle (shopping) | Health topics terms | How to and D.I.Y. | isoHunt (bittorrents)
Music bio | Omgili (forums) | Pandora internet radio | Paperboy (newspapers)
Pricewatch (tech prices) | Reddit (popular news) | Retrovo (electronics)
TasteKid (suggest) | theFind (shop) | Twitter (buzz search) | Video search
Wikipedia (info) | Zagat (eat-drink-stay) | Zip Code (city | number)
gmail,email,google docs,google pack,google groups,usenet,youtube,
online radio,internet radio,mp3,