- Product Type: Original Print Article; Two-Color
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 9 x 11.5 inches; 23 x 29 cm
- Authentication: Dual Serial-Numbered Certificates of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Packaged in custom sleeve w/ archival black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
This is an original 1955 2 page two-color print article (one double-sided page) which details some of the happening news of the prior month in advertising. It covers some of the latest regarding press rates, pros and cons of television and radio advertising ,and the possibility of a regulating agency for advertising dealing with alcohol. Please be sure to view the additional image.
List Price: $ 56.95
Price: $ 56.95
Question by Chicoo: i have a print advertising company and am looking for new ideas to let my advertisers advertise in.?
they do with me coupon books, news paper & magazine advertising, brochures and flyers, business card, i need a new idea for them not one of these, any one have thing for me? only print.
Answer by Tammy O
what about larger advertisements – like billboards, buses, etc. or on products – like a hat, t-shirt, backpack, etc.
Give your answer to this question below!